If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
List of cookies:
- Cart: includes the basic information of the purchase (items, units, prices, etc.) associated.
- Voucher: contains the information of the voucher used
- Address: contains the customer's address
- Name: contains the customer's name
- Email: contains the customer's email
- Language: contains the client's language
- Login: identifies the user as a valid user
- Cookies to third parties: Facebook, Google and Tradedoubler.
The user is informed that at the time of registration, they may give their consent to the receipt of a periodic newsletter that will be sent to the email provided.
GENERAL REGULATION OF DATA PROTECTION (RGDP) - MAY 2018
We inform you that our Clients' personal data will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Conservation time: the data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Legitimation: we process your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
Recipients: the data that you provide us will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Although, to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as data managers and who will be contractually bound to comply with their legal obligations as data processor, to maintain confidentiality and information secrecy.
- Rights: you are the owner of the following rights over your personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation or opposition of your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Revocation of the consent given.
To exercise your rights, you must send us a written communication via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Likewise, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection based at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid ”.